Hi.. This is Pankaj.
I am an animation student.
I am neither a good writer nor do I blog very often. But I have a lot to share. So, the question is where do I start????
The field of animation is separate world of creativity and glamour attracting a lot of high school pass outs to opt it as their career. So, making a career here is not just interesting but a lot tougher than it looks with a huge competition around. I realized this when I was new to this field and was desperately looking for a mentor who could guide me through my career path. But all the help I could find was from GOOGLE and ended up browsing few websites on animation. They gave me a lot of information about animation but not what I wanted to pave my career path in this field. I took a lot of extra effort to study the field, spent months to look for proper job opportunities, took a lot of risk and today with God’s grace I am settled in a decent job with the experience of my past.
But why am I narrating all this?? My basic idea is to share my experiences and help amateur animators on the block to make their life a little easier than what I went through at this stage. I am working on a website titled animationthread.com which will serve the purpose of spreading awareness among all animation lovers, animation aspirants as well as providing career guidance to animation students. But it is not me who is going to do all the talking. The idea is to gather information from the animators, of the animators and for the animators. I need some help from your side to feel free and share your experiences, tips or any sort of information which you think can be helpful for the budding animators. If you are one of those who have nothing to share, then you have come to the right place to get all you need to upgrade yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment